Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh, Good. More Trivia!

When we deejay parties, I love to throw in some trivia.  If you guess it correctly, you win a small party bag.  Below is some 80s Lyrics Trivia.  I need the song title and artist.  How many can you guess?  Feel free to respond ot the post.  In a few days I will repost - with answers.

"Who can it be knocking at my door?  Go 'way, don't come knockin' no more!"

"I've been alone with you inside my mind.  And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times."

"I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.  Hanging on the promises, in songs of yesterday."

"There's a new sun arisin', I can see a new horizon, that will keep me realizin'..."

"Well, my friends, the time has come to raise the roof and have some fun."

"She was a be-bop baby on a hard day's night.  She was hangin' on Johnny, he was holdin' on tight."

I used to be a renegade.  I used to fool around.  But I couldn't take the punishment, and had to settle down."

"Tonight's the night we'll make history, honey you and I."

No comments:

Post a Comment